Sunday, December 25, 2005



This is for my sister Jenny. One of the three people in my familly who I don't appreciate enough. She is often the object of much of my wrath and sarcasm. Somehow, she seems to bear with me and even shows love for me.
Often, I act as if I'm older than her and she says that sometimes it feels like I really am older... but we both know I'm not and she fills her role as 'older sister' quite well. She takes care of me when I need it even though I don't like to admit it. She constantly tells me how proud she is of me and how glad she is that I'm her brother... even though I never seem to acknowledge her.
So Merry Christmas Jenny nunarf... you are good to me. And maybe in due time I will learn to better show my appreciation for you. =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww

12/25/2005 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Jennifer I say hello.

12/25/2005 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea...you're a cute younger brother.

12/25/2005 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet.. but you are still a stuped face

12/25/2005 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home